X-Test offers various consulting services.
- Training facility design
Tamar Group’s design concepts take into consideration all training aspects. This includes footprint, local security regulation, Standards of Operations (SOP), available technologies, optimization of the required space allocation for Computer-Based-Training (CBT) and hands-on practice.
- Training facility logistics implementation
Tamar Group offers a complete logistics management, partnering with local suppliers, to provide customers with a turnkey solution.
- Customized Training Methodology
- Training programs, tailored for specific applications, including transportation (aviation, mass transit, ports and borders), law enforcement, customs, correction facilities, secured buildings and more.
- Customized training packages, including training material for courses conducted by customers, complete courses offered by Tamar Group, training aids such as inert simulant kits and concealments.
- Customized Standard of Operations (SOP)
- SOPs tailored for specific applications, taking into consideration headcount, cost of operation and available real estate.
- SOP development based on security objectives and applicable threat vectors as dictated by local regulatory requirements.
- Security Equipment Testing and Data Collection
- Tamar Group’s security equipment laboratory allows customers to perform preliminary qualification tests before submission to regulatory agencies. Such tests are performed with actual explosive materials and/or inert simulants that mimic actual materials in terms of texture, color, odor and material signature when screened in a wide range of security equipment such as X-Ray, CT, millimeter-wave and trace.
- Tamar Group’s security equipment laboratory allows customers to collect data for internal development purposes such as Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), imagery improvement and training.
- Knowledge-Based Security Models and Reports
- Risk analysis and Return-On-Investment (ROI) models for various applications, including transportation (aviation, mass transit, ports and borders), law enforcement, customs, correction facilities, secured buildings and more.
- Security reports based on information gathered from worldwide publications and available security sources. Such reports include images of threat replicas when screened by various technologies, as well as security assessments of other detection techniques, such as trace and K-9.